TELDOR Cables & Systems Ltd. manufactures a wide range of wires and cables for telecommunications, electronics and electricity, and is a leader in the design and production of high data-rate Copper and Optical LAN cables, Industrial BUS, Instrumentation and Control cables.
The factory was established in 1966 at Kibbutz Ein-Dor, in Israel's Lower Galilee.
TELDOR is a leading manufacturer in the development and production of advanced electronic, FiberOptic and data communication cables, as well as outside plant Telecom cables.
Product Range TELDOR manufactures thousands of different types of wires and cables, and is geared to design and produce a large variety of custom-made cables.
Major Product Lines:
* Computer, LAN and Data-transmission cables
* Fiber-Optic and Hybrid cables
* BUS and Industrial Ethernet Cables
* Instrumentation, Thermocouple and Process-Control cables
* High-frequency Coaxial cables
* Microphone and Audio-frequency cables
* Electronic and Control cables
* Telephone, Switchboard and outside plant Telecommunications cables
* Power and Lighting cables